Welcome one and all to my beach hut

Grab a deck chair, Tea or coffee and help yourself to a buiscuit but you'd better mind the seaguls or they'll grab them first. Just look at that view and doesn't the sea look inviting.

Friday, 23 December 2011

Christmas Message From The Beach Hut

I would like to wish all of my readers and followers a Very Happy Christmas and a Prosperous New Year and hope that you have all had as much pleasure in reading it as I have had in compiling it. Here in Skegness it has been both a great year for me personally and for Skegness as a town and resort. In 2011 there were many enjoyable moments and I am sure that the majority of our visitors and residents enjoyed the many highlights of the year. I have included a few personal photographes of just a few of the highlights and I hope you enjoy them. Cant wait for 2012 and hope to see you sometime in Skegness.


Sea View Walk cleared of sand and opened once again to the public thanks to the volunteers of Coastal Access For All







Granny Turismo in Skegness for the 2011 SO Festival












Games Time in Skegness part of the 2011
So Festival












Illuminations switch-on 2011












AMCA Beach Racing in November

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work, link this to a twitter account to boost your hits? merry Christmas to you and your, Mike.

    ReplyDelete